Friday, May 26, 2006

Error Code 704

I searched for why GMail would not work and all I really found was this blog entry on authenticgeek.


Error Code 704
April 06, 2006
Gmail has been a really great tool up until yesterday and today. Server errors, 704 errors, emails that show up 40 minutes after they've been sent... other people using gmail don't seem to have the same issues but I have them across all my machines and browsers. Is it fixed yet?


Update: As I mentioned before, this never seems to be an issue with all users. Search queries for "error code 704" from google (irony?) spike on this page usually for less than an hour at some peak times (6AM, 10AM PST) so I suspect it's a scaling issue which google is dealing with by shedding certain groups of users. I believe the best way to deal with the issue is to blog about it considering that issues with gmail went away shortly after I did the same.

I wonder if anyone else has any ideas why that does that to me...
And another great question..
Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

~Corena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home